Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

one more daf side cap high rank

Article about: please help me with this one which rank does it belong and is everything good on it thanks in advance regards juergen

Default one more daf side cap high rank

please help me with this one
    which rank does it belong and is everything good on it
    thanks in advance
    regards juergen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture one more daf side cap high rank   one more daf side cap high rank  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement one more daf side cap high rank
    P
    Many

?

I have seen gold or copper colored piping on high level member caps. I assume yours is for a high ranking member.

Your answer lies in post #7 of this thread, Yellow DAF cap

"Four colours were adopted to idicate various state levels for the DAF Werksscharfuhrer; yellow for DAF Oberst-Werksscharfuhrer, red for Gau-Werksscharfuhrer, black for Kreis-Werksscharfuhrer and light blue for Haupt-Werksscharfuhrer and DAF Werksscharfuhrer."

Credit: : Grand-Lobster-King and TheRanger1302 Deviant Art

for comparing here the copper one
    is there a different in the rank beetween copper and yellow?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture one more daf side cap high rank   one more daf side cap high rank  

some various

the visor cap is not within the regulations imo but sold 20 jears back at a flea market in italy for really small money,was my first cap

one more daf side cap high rank   one more daf side cap high rank  

?

Quote by halle25558 View Post
    for comparing here the copper one
    is there a different in the rank beetween copper and yellow?
    What today looks like copper once was gilt - it just darkened/tarnished over the decades, the celleon piping didn't (compare e. g. LW-generals' caps - there are specimen piped in celleon and in gilt Flachlitze - the latter most often tarnished) so there is no difference in rank, it just depends on the material the piping is made of.

?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    What today looks like copper once was gilt - it just darkened/tarnished over the decades, the celleon piping didn't (compare e. g. LW-generals' caps - there are specimen piped in celleon and in gilt Flachlitze - the latter most often tarnished) so there is no difference in rank, it just depends on the material the piping is made of.
    Thank you for clarifying that point. I really don't know much about the organization and it's uniforms other than a rudimentary search i did on the internet. My interest was peaked in these caps because I recently acquired one myself in the light blue piping for lower ranks. Now I see myself possibly seeking out other ranks.

one more daf side cap high rankone more daf side cap high rank

one more daf side cap high rankone more daf side cap high rank

?

Quote by halle25558 View Post
    some various

the visor cap is not within the regulations imo but sold 20 jears back at a flea market in italy for really small money,was my first cap
    Very nice. I saw one for sale for a good price just like your first picture. I wish i had bought it also now, but it's too late.

thank you erewesa for the informations and also to the other ones for comments