Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzer Grenadier Officers - Otto Dittmann of Dresden (Marke Odd)

Article about: Thanks to Todd for giving me the heads up on this later war Otto Dittmann Panzer Grendier officers visor at the Max Show. PG is my favorite waffenfarbe, reminding me of the classic 70's Mopa

Another Great find...Michael was on a roll finding some great artifacts
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Grenadier Officers - Otto Dittmann of Dresden (Marke Odd)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Another Great find...Michael was on a roll finding some great artifacts

Thanks Larry! Would have been better if I had more $$$$$ There were a number of other items I was interested in.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Beautiful new cap to your excellent collection Michael
    And by a great maker congrats!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Beautiful new cap to your excellent collection Michael
    And by a great maker congrats!!
    Thanks. A Maker I was not familiar with at the time. Thanks to Todd for pointing it out to me at the show. I had to ask him 2 or 3 times...."who is ODD again?" LoL

My WWII German visor collection is small. Only a dozen or so. Most are run of the mill, but there are a few gems in the bunch

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Not a problem at all my friend. You down with ODD? Yeah, you know me! (I wonder who will get that reference).

Here's my Sonderführer ODD that I was talking about as we examined your cap:

Panzer Grenadier Officers - Otto Dittmann of Dresden (Marke Odd)Panzer Grenadier Officers - Otto Dittmann of Dresden (Marke Odd)Panzer Grenadier Officers - Otto Dittmann of Dresden (Marke Odd)
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Nice one Todd. Don't see these like "ever". Sweet!

Same bullion wreath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2