Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

Article about: Gents, another year is almost upon us (& what a year it has been). Show your favorite acquisitions of 2020--as many as you want, as long as it is soft headgear. Also, it can be any era,

Default Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

Gents, another year is almost upon us (& what a year it has been).
    Show your favorite acquisitions of 2020--as many as you want, as long as it is soft headgear.
    Also, it can be any era, as long as soft headear (sorry, no helmets).
    Feel free to post away!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020
    P
    Many

This was my first piece of cloth headgear and my only piece this year. A M42 Officers cap, can’t wait to see everyone else’s items!

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

MAP
    ?

I only got one this year. Not mint but just enough wear to give it a great look.

Thought it was just a dirty Officers infantry when I picked up but afterwords upon some feedback you can see under the lining it is Signals

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I posted mine on another thread I started. It's a Pioneers NCO visor but has a soviet sweatband machine sewn in place. Possibly post war repair. Not a picture worthy acquisition with all the wonderful gear seen here. But I like it just the same.

Ok side caps have it.....here is my latest purchase, literally got it today.

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

I also got some ww1 stuff.............here's an Austrian late war feldmütze....

MAP
    ?

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    I posted mine on another thread I started. It's a Pioneers NCO visor but has a soviet sweatband machine sewn in place. Possibly post war repair. Not a picture worthy acquisition with all the wonderful gear seen here. But I like it just the same.
    Post it here too. It's not a competition!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Also got this very pleasing example of an Austrian late war Feldkappe for a soldier who fought in Italy during the 1918 offensive.....

The by-product of lockdown meant we couldn't go on a nice "relaxing family holiday" this year which meant I spent the money on militaria instead............

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

Here is the cold war version from 1977 Hungarian Army issue..........even got similar stamps to their KuK and Honved grandfathers examples !

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

cheers

Tony

MAP
    ?

Quote by spandau View Post
    Also got this very pleasing example of an Austrian late war Feldkappe for a soldier who fought in Italy during the 1918 offensive.....

The by-product of lockdown meant we couldn't go on a nice "relaxing family holiday" this year which meant I spent the money on militaria instead............

Here is the cold war version from 1977 Hungarian Army issue..........even got similar stamps to their KuK and Honved grandfathers examples !

cheers

Tony
    Tony - Those are great!

Michael, digging that yellow lining in the side cap..........lovely, maks the cap IMO !

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast