Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Post Your RAD Headgear Photos

Article about: By popular demand--any photos of any type of RAD headgear, please post here.

Another RAD EK II:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your RAD Headgear Photos  
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your RAD Headgear Photos
    P
    Many

?

Early Arbeitsdienst / FAD hat made of Drillich material, not wool or felt, the visor was most times removed and it gives it a different look than when issued..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your RAD Headgear Photos   Post Your RAD Headgear Photos  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

the RAD MAN only has one set of ammo pouches, so I assume that he was a rear echelon soldier. it also appears that he has a shield on the upper part of his tunic, left arm? he did something spectacular too win the IC, ZWITER KLASS I also like the fact that he is wearing his RAD, belt buckle.

?

this RAD man is using a RUSSIAN MOISEN NAGANT rifle. in post-# 171.

?

Generalarbeitsfuhrer Schinnerer, Arbeitsgau XXXI, this hat would have had gold piping to match his insignia..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your RAD Headgear Photos  

?

toot, here is some info on one of your questions, I will send a P.M. on the rest, from one of our esteemed members of 'Die Einheit, die Arbeitskraft und die Historie' group Ed,
    'The RAD was considered a branch of the NSDAP, and as such the eagle (representing a Reich organisation) was not worn on the tunic. There is not a specific RAD regulation about orders, decorations and medals (ODM). There were however general regulations, regarding the Wehrmacht (all branches), the Reich organisations (such as RAD, Polizei, Reichsbahn, etc.), and the NSDAP and al it's suborganisations. So in fact it regarded every one wearing a uniform. In this regulation, it was specified which ODM were allowed to be worn, when, and in which specific order of wear. ODM gained for military service were allowed to be worn on the RAD uniform'

great photos guys !

Some more from a set I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your RAD Headgear Photos   Post Your RAD Headgear Photos  

Post Your RAD Headgear Photos
    Baby faced 18 year old Johann.

Extinguished in the "Death Factory" November 1944.
    Last edited by BlackCat1982; 09-10-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Rad / fad 1937:
    "Per Ardua"

?

XXV Hessen-Sud, Abt. 3/256 Emmerichenheim 'Prinz Georg v Hessen'

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast