Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Private Purchase Clemens Wagner. Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.

Article about: Fairly basic grade of a CW private purchase. Distributor was August Zimpel of Eimen, a small municipality in the district of Holzminden in Lower Saxony. Inside of the sweatband has the accep

TWS
    ?

Default Private Purchase Clemens Wagner. Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.

Fairly basic grade of a CW private purchase. Distributor was August Zimpel of Eimen, a small municipality in the district of Holzminden in Lower Saxony. Inside of the sweatband has the acceptance mark "Geprueft, 1. A.R. ___" in red ink and unfortunately the number of the regiment has faded away with time. I cannot fold the sweatband down to show that as the sponge for forehead comfort has dried and stuck the front of the sweatband to the cap and trying to peel it away would probably cause disintegration of the sponge remnants. The logo is not the "blurry fake". It has degraded due to wear and age and thus has lost a lot of its sharpness.

Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Private Purchase Clemens Wagner.  Artillery EM/NCO Visor Cap.
    P
    Many

Nice cap, thanks for sharing. CW made good looking pieces IMO. cheers Tony

Very nice!

?

Beauty
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

A very nice example. Slightly used but in fantastic condition.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)