Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.

Article about: Hello everybody. I'd appreciate any opinions on this visor. It does have a small nip on the top but otherwise I think it may be a good one. Thanks in advance!

Default Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.

Hello everybody. I'd appreciate any opinions on this visor. It does have a small nip on the top but otherwise I think it may be a good one.

Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.   Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.  

Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.   Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.  

Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.   Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.  

Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbahn Station Managers Visor for review.
    P
    Many

The red blinded me for a second ... what a shiny color !

?

The cap seems good (an early Alkero - Albert Kempf of Ronsdorf) - yet these red caps didn't have cap-cords let alone gilt ones (there were gilt/black-flecked ones for high-ranking Reichsbahnbedienstete which platform supervisors/station managers were not).
    You might want to check here: DRB (Reichsbahn/Railways) Headgear Thread
    or here: Deutsche reichsbahn high ranking official red cap

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    The cap seems good (an early Alkero - Albert Kempf of Ronsdorf) - yet these red caps didn't have cap-cords let alone gilt ones (there were gilt/black-flecked ones for high-ranking Reichsbahnbedienstete which platform supervisors/station managers were not).
    You might want to check here: DRB (Reichsbahn/Railways) Headgear Thread
    or here: Deutsche reichsbahn high ranking official red cap
    Agree 100%
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thats gius for the help. Much appreciated!!!

Fascinating visor ,would the person wearing it have a relation or a say over the Reichsbahn polizei ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Fascinating visor ,would the person wearing it have a relation or a say over the Reichsbahn polizei ?
    No, it is simply a duty cap for visibility so that the engineer could pick the platform supervisor out of crowd.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    No, it is simply a duty cap for visibility so that the engineer could pick the platform supervisor out of crowd.
    Thanks , interesting that the insignia is also the one used in Bahnschutz Polizei decals. Which makes sense in a way.