Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS EM/NCO Visor Hat Tuchmutze

Article about: Hi - I have been given what I believe to be an Allegemeine SS Tuchmutze. It was found by a friend of mine in her late father's things she was cleaning out. He did national service in Germany

Default SS EM/NCO Visor Hat Tuchmutze

Hi - I have been given what I believe to be an Allegemeine SS Tuchmutze. It was found by a friend of mine in her late father's things she was cleaning out. He did national service in Germany in the early 50s and we think he may have brought it back as a souvenir. I know these things are faked and this may be an old fake, so if you could please cast your expert eye over it and let me know your opinion. I am sure it is at least old since there appears to be a very perished rubber strip under the sweatband at the front. SS EM/NCO Visor Hat TuchmutzeSS EM/NCO Visor Hat TuchmutzeSS EM/NCO Visor Hat TuchmutzeSS EM/NCO Visor Hat TuchmutzeSS EM/NCO Visor Hat TuchmutzeSS EM/NCO Visor Hat Tuchmutze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS EM/NCO Visor Hat Tuchmutze
    P
    Many

?

Original cap.

Thank you.

Moved to the Cloth Headgear section for more exposure.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

1-looker original (get the lint roller out!)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

A really nice Wagner cap. Congrats!!

Thanks. It looks in good nick, albeit a tad dusty. The white wool piping needs a bit of a clean in places. Are there any recommendations on how to do that? I presume a maxi wash followed by a tumble dry won't do...

Quote by JeremyM View Post
    Thanks. It looks in good nick, albeit a tad dusty. The white wool piping needs a bit of a clean in places. Are there any recommendations on how to do that? I presume a maxi wash followed by a tumble dry won't do...
    I would suggest you use a lint roller, and possibly a vacuum with a soft bristle attachment, nothing more.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Cheers. Will do.

Very nice pick up indeed.