Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?

Article about: Since our forum crosses all organisations, I figured this thread would fit best here. In terms of a "look", what do you gravitate to? It can be combat, dress, improvised, and can b

Hauptmann Kurt Lau.... love that visor cap

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?
    P
    Many

One of the very few golden pheasants who walked the walk: The Kreisleiter of Konigsberg, wearing a custom camo jacket (which is negated by the armband/tabs/visor):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?   What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Without a doubt, for me the worn out uniform of the Landser of the Afrika Korps, like this young man from the 15th Panzer Div. of whom I have a few photographs.

Although I also really like the photos of soldiers who wear non-regulation checkered shirts under their uniforms....

Santi, those are great pictures. I especially like his caps.

?

I never known a GOLDEN PHESANT could be a REAL DEAL? also the TENO GUY with a TANK DESTRUCTION BADGE is the CATS MEOW!! is he showing a foreign volunteer a K98 MAUSER or is he giving him it? we may never know. but still the best photo's I have seen on a great subject. keep them coming!

I saved my personal fave for last: Hermann Goring Division Panzer Officers in Sicily, 1943: They are wearing their LW blaugrau breeches with the black wrapper, topped off by the visor:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  

I have to agree Stoney.... that photo of the HG Officers in Sicily looks fantastic...

Here are some more classic shots of Karl Rossmann

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?   What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  

What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?   What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  

?

I rely like # 22, the one with the guy who is wearing the TANK DESTRUCTION BADGE! now I would rely like to see more of them been there done that! any one have any? is it rare to see a soldier in that orginaziation, wearing a T.D. BADGE?

Here is an unusual combo--a WH Panzer Officer wearing a LW leather flight jacket with his Pz M-43:

There's only one for me really.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast