Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Axe & Artwork present

Article about: I got some presents with the holidays from my girlfriend and her parents that i want to share with you all. They know i'm a collector of war related items with also a great passion for skull

Dos
    ?

Default Axe & Artwork present

I got some presents with the holidays from my girlfriend and her parents that i want to share with you all. They know i'm a collector of war related items with also a great passion for skull insignia. A friend of her parents, Eric Heuvel is a well known comic artist in the Netherlands that also has interest in the World Wars. He has also made educational comics and artwork for schools. They asked him if he could make an artwork of something world war and skulls related. With my limited knowledge i asume this is a Waffen SS-Totenkopfverbände Untersturmführer on the ostfront giving commands and holding a MP-44. There also is a broken down russian T-34 tank in the background. Very happy with it!!

Axe & Artwork present

My girlfriend was going to buy a braunschweiger TK for me, but luckily she contacted Aldo to tell her it was a fake. She did not know at the time that we are friends and have contact about skull related items. After the christmas days and new years eve this was another funny story to tell one another. Instead of a TK my girlfriend knows i like Viking stuff. I also look like one she says.. (Bald and a beard with mustache) She gave me a wonderful Viking axe head that dates back to 700-900 AD. Found by an archaeologist and comes with a COA. Very cool

-Dos

Axe & Artwork present

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Axe & Artwork present
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice! Love the story too!

Aldo to the rescue!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Marten, those are the most amazing gifts ever. A one of a kind artwork and an amazing artifact with history. Congratulations.
    Al

Dos
    ?

Thank you Map and Aldo, Appreciate the kind words. I am thrilled to have such family that support my collection!

Really great gifts.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Great stuff. Love the axe head. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.