Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

Cheers R, Thanks for following up Mate.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

Birdy's are now bored of the subject!

In a process I know others will appreciate, I have been slowly adding to my (varied) collection... with examples of items I have liked ever since discovering them in service... or just find interesting! Some of which are relevant here

Quote by brickie501 View Post
    ... not even sure there are any (what I would call) 'S10' haversacks in MTP - when the General Service Respirator (GSR) replaced the Avon ones, it was fielded with an MTP 'carry case' (not a haversack anymore but can't remember new nomenclature) from the start & possibly pre-dated other PLCE in MTP.

Edit 2: Just been into MTP thread - GSR has a 'Field Pack'.
    Firstly, apparently there was a DPM Field Pack. Interestingly, although closer to the Olive/DPM PLCE Respirator Haversack, it is a different design from both that and the eventual MTP Field Pack for the GSR:

British DPM Camouflage

I have never seen one in use and it seems to be very much a 'transitional' item; maybe even produced on a limited basis but never issued on a significant basis?

Then, continuing my theme of DPM items that remained in use well after the introduction of MTP, I give you...

The Pouch, Medical DPM IRR (First Aider Trauma Pack):

British DPM Camouflage

The 11 Round 40mm Grenade Bandolier, Woodland DPM:

British DPM Camouflage

Chucking in a shot from the junk room!

What's in the second to bottom plastic container by the door, and when did you last open it?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    What's in the second to bottom plastic container by the door, and when did you last open it?
    Dunno but I know the one below has boots

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Patrol Cap 68 patt camo similar to Jerry's one. Not sure but this patt camo could be the 60 type?
    S95 version came in today! Probably a Chinese made one.

Default NZ DPM helmet cover for PASGT

An example of a New Zealand Army DPM helmet cover for a PASGT helmet. This is an early type with a single centre seam and similar to the design of the M1 helmet cover (which was also produced in DPM for NZ Army prior to 2000).
    This PASGT cover probably dates to early 2000's, later on there was a twin seam version made somewhat similar to German WW2 era helmet cover construction.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

Lovely lot there Mate

NZ lid etc - beautiful and hyper rare over here

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast