Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr Feldmütze

Article about: Another lucky purchase from a seller of second hand clothes. An early Bundeswehr M43-style cap in olive HBT material. Made by Bamberger Mützen-Industrie, a common manufacturer of West Germa

Default Bundeswehr Feldmütze

Another lucky purchase from a seller of second hand clothes. An early Bundeswehr M43-style cap in olive HBT material. Made by Bamberger Mützen-Industrie, a common manufacturer of West German caps, and dated 1960. The size appears to be 64, but is actually a badly printed 54, a fact which becomes very obvious in-hand! I had to balance it on top of my glass mannequin head in order to photograph it.

Bundeswehr FeldmützeBundeswehr Feldmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr Feldmütze
    P
    Many

Nice... The hotel Messerschmitt is located in Bamberg too... I think the hotel was associated with the famous
    Messerschmitt family (Sorry... a bit off topic).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Feldmütze   Bundeswehr Feldmütze  

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Nice... The hotel Messerschmitt is located in Bamberg too... I think the hotel was associated with the famous
    Messerschmitt family (Sorry... a bit off topic).
    Slightly off-topic, but interesting to read a bit of background on where this cap originated from. Thanks for your post.

B.B.

TWS
    ?

Bamberg is a beautiful town. Visited a couple times when I was stationed nearby in Erlangen.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."