MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Camo Bits

Article about: Swiss 2 variations US reversible trials? woodland/ERDL trails?US Marine Patt early Swiss WW2 Swiss other side DDR Flower pattern GDR BGS Splinter Patt German 1st Patt Tan Water 2nd Patt Tan

Portuguese arid....

Camo Bits

...worn by Aus or NZ troops obvs :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Bits
    P
    Many

?

British desert arid smock combat windproof with wired hood which correct me if I am mistaken was part of the 95 clothing system and was similar to the type as produced in the 1st series in the mid to late 1980's I believe at least two types of patterns are known to exist...

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo Bits   Camo Bits  

Camo Bits   Camo Bits  

?

Cadpat Arid as worn by Canadian Field Medic in Afghanistan which includes, cut down boonie/patrol cap and TCCC Arid drop leg medic bag with contents.
    Camo Bits
    CadPat Arid trials tactical vest these are incredibly hard to source as most were destroyed by the Department of Defence once they were pulled from service..
    Camo Bits
    Camo Bits
    Camo Bits
    And a Canadian issued CamelBak that shows both the tempered and Arid patterns of CadPat used on the same item..
    Camo Bits
    Camo Bits

Regards Mark

?

Canadian Jump smock parachutist disruptive pattern produced by Ambridge & Thompson 1987 I know it has been posted already but...but...but... I have not shared mine yet so here it is..

Regards Mark

Camo Bits   Camo Bits  

?

Very patiently waiting on this Japanese ( JGSDF Type 66 ) helmet from the land of the rising sun it is sporting a rather nice early patterned cover which was 1st adopted in 1965 the design, having black, brown, and medium green woodland shapes on a pale green background, was initially issued to members of the 1st Airborne Brigade and is often associated with that unit.
    Some Japanese sources have referred to the design colloquially as "Hokkaido," "Northern," and "Kunai" camouflage, the latter of which may refer to a medieval trowel or hand-tool with a spike on one end. By the early 1980s, the pattern would see use by conventional Japanese ground units.
    Within Western collecting circles, the pattern is sometimes referred to as "Fang" pattern. This design became outdated in 1992 with the introduction of the "dots" design.

Regards Mark

Camo Bits   Camo Bits  

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Suppose I'll whack in the Czech M60, with the IR camo.

I have Ian / "Kradman" to thank for this one....Norwegian (pre-rip-stop) camo used by Icelands Crisis Response Unit.

Camo Bits

?

Very nice additions to this thread keep coming.
    I want to post some stuff but the photo uploading is a nightmare from my phone.
    Long live Camo bits!

?

Neat stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast