Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

edged weapons,badges and more-new display

Article about: hello fellows the years are passing but fortunately i'm still collecting,at least i had a time to make some photos to show few new display features. In shortcut the collection contains the P

Default edged weapons,badges and more-new display

hello fellows
    the years are passing but fortunately i'm still collecting,at least i had a time to make some photos to show few new display features. In shortcut the collection contains the Polish,German,French,Soviet,Austro Hungarian and few more Countries till 1945.
    i've tried to organize it by the pattern ,era and side of conflict of course not in every case it was real so there are also some mixed items among them.
    i hope You like it
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture edged weapons,badges and more-new display   edged weapons,badges and more-new display  

edged weapons,badges and more-new display   edged weapons,badges and more-new display  

edged weapons,badges and more-new display   edged weapons,badges and more-new display  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement edged weapons,badges and more-new display
    P
    Many

few more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture edged weapons,badges and more-new display   edged weapons,badges and more-new display  

edged weapons,badges and more-new display  

Michal,

What a truly impressive display! I particularly like the sewing machine display cases! Beautiful use of the racks as well. I could go on and on...

Regards,

Joel

thank You very much

?

Super collection and well displayed!

That is a really really nice display you have there.
    Well done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Definitely a display outside the box...very creative Michal...Well Done
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

its a really pleasure to hear it from You fellows
    best regards