Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)

Article about: hí guys I would share my K&Q collection Exist 5 different inner core variation here are the 1 -3 types

Default EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)

hí guys
    I would share my K&Q collection
    Exist 5 different inner core variation here are the 1 -3 types
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)   EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)  

EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)   EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)  

EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)   EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)  

EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)
    P
    Many

and 4-5 types
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)   EK1 & EK2 Klein & Quenzer types ( my little collection)  

An amazing collection of a great manufacturer Sanya

Nick

Incredible collection Sanya, Klein und Quenzer iron crosses are among the best. One of my favourite manufacturers. Gorgeous examples you have, just amazing.

Best regards,
    Franko

THX guys

Great to see as I have 1st and 2nd classes by this maker.

Impressive collection Sanya
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sanya,

Splendid collection! Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,
    Joel