Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

A far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizing

Article about: Downsizing huh? Well I’m accepting donations. Please PM for address to central donation location! Haha!! I enjoy seeing your displays and individual items from your collection Garandy keep

Default A far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizing

A far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizingA far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizingA far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizingA far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizingA far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizingA far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizingA far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A far cry from my first collection containing Reichs Bahn Adlers and 100 WaA pistols and rifles, but I’m 62 and downsizing
    P
    Many

Downsizing huh? Well I’m accepting donations. Please PM for address to central donation collection location! Haha!!

I enjoy seeing your displays and individual items from your collection Garandy keep em coming

Yes... these small 'modest' collections are always nice to look at, and they take up so much less room too.

Cheers,
    Steve

It's not about the size of ones collection, it's about being able to share it among interested fellow collectors and enthusiasts here abouts. (Well that's my take on it any ways).