Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets

Article about: I went to fetch the lot I recently won at a auction, deep down in France. So here are the pic's. As I was that far and the weather was bad in the north I went further down to Portugal. So th

Here you go Kris, it arrived earlier than anticipated. Not as elegant as your example - but still a good Morion-Cabasset.

Cheers,
    Steve

German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmetsGerman 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmetsGerman 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets
    Last edited by HARRY THE MOLE; 11-22-2023 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Typo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets
    P
    Many

Hey Steve,

a very nice and well preserved helmet.

I made pics of mine today as well;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets   German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets  

German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets   German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets  

German 16th century "black and white" home town guard helmets  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Very nice Kris... A great pity we cannot step back in time and see what caused that damage!

Cheers,
    Steve

MAP
    ?

some seriously nice helmets gents!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

And here two different but still; quiet commoun cabassets;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German 16th century &quot;black and white&quot; home town guard helmets   German 16th century &quot;black and white&quot; home town guard helmets  

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Common or not, still very nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2