Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet case

Article about: I've been moving to the country since I retired and my brother gave me a display case that seems to work well and holds most of my German helmets. Nothing like setting up a new man cave.

As a matter of fact I have two peach trees behind the house.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet case
    P
    Many

Quote by Logictox View Post
    Phil,

It was a display case for dishes from what I understand. My brother retired last year and did the same thing I did, moved to the country. He however built a home on a lake and downsized. I built my retirement home many years ago on 20 acres and have been coming to it every weekend for years and slowly putting it together. Even though the home is larger than my home in the metro area I still have two houses full to pack into one. Not sure if I should rent the other home or sell it but still need to empty it out. In my other home I had stuff scattered allo through the house to display. I collect so much that in this home I have my old grandfather clocks and other things in the living area and decided not to mix any military out of my man cave room.
    Still waiting to move my last safe up to this house and when I do I will put more swords in that case. It has to hold some overflow right now.

TWS
    ?

Quote by Logictox View Post
    As a matter of fact I have two peach trees behind the house.
    Excellent. Off topic, but when I read your post the 1995 song by the group The Presidents of the United States of America popped into my head.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2