Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet Collection Reboot

Article about: Hi all! I just got this Luftwaffe M40 in today I posted it before and I ended up actually getting it I’m happy with it! And took some photos real quick with my other helmet I wanted to sta

Went to a antique shop today and found some U.S propaganda/commercial adds so thought I’d add some back drop to the helmets it’s far from perfect but thought it would add some more character until I can get a cabinet to store the helmets in. Plus the back two need to be moved closer together lol.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet Collection Reboot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet Collection Reboot
    P
    Many

Just got the Dark overpaint In and I’m happy with it all pins look good except the back one Does look a bit damaged But I can’t complain with the deal I got on it also looks like it was named at one point I can only read out a Gef above the lot number another surprise was it’s a size 66 I thought it was a 64 which I would prefer to go along with the other helmets lol but at this point I’m just knit picking lol. Overall it looks like a true been there done that combat helmet which I like! It’s a EF66 And lot number 798
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet Collection Reboot   Helmet Collection Reboot  

Helmet Collection Reboot   Helmet Collection Reboot  

Helmet Collection Reboot  

Just got the cabinet in and put the helmets up I got one glass shelf space left until it’s time to get another cabinet lol!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet Collection Reboot   Helmet Collection Reboot  

MAP
    ?

Nice. Cabinet too. The "Gef" is probably "Gefr" for Gefreiter
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very cool thank you for that! Now I need to get a picture of the rank of that type of soldier and pin it up behind the helmet would add a cool effect.!

Here is the 4th addition to the helmet collection the fifth one which is the M42 Helmet will be here soon Then it’s time to search for a new cabinet!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet Collection Reboot  

MAP
    ?

Rabbits I say. They are Rabbits!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lol I’m back at the most helmets I’ve had at one time!

The Cabinet is full of helmets lol! I think I’m going to move the bottom two out (M40 Sd overpaint, M42 ND) later and start looking for a Kriegsmarine M40 and a M40 police helmet then I’ll have all the major m40 branches in one cabinet.!

That very nice collection there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2