Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

To The Hilt Militaria - Rossi's Collection Website

Article about: WRF Members and Guests, I have a special favor to ask. Could you take time when your schedule allows to review my website collection? If you find anything that looks off, missing, lacking or

?

Default To The Hilt Militaria - Rossi's Collection Website

WRF Members and Guests,

I have a special favor to ask. Could you take time when your schedule allows to review my website collection? If you find anything that looks off, missing, lacking or incomplete in the content area within the various categories please advise me. I would be in your debt.

Recently I had colossal issues with my website. My web host provider moved my site to a new server without notice and in the process almost 60% of the website was lost and went missing. They also were not using a proper platform I had requested. The back up feature was disabled on their end so I lost a lot of files and data. I had to recreate and reload much of my content. Luckily I keep a private server where much of my photography was saved. I hope you enjoy the collection and welcome any feedback you want to give me. Thanks in advance for your help. Rossi

Below are links to various pages:

HOME PAGE: home
    COLLECTION PAGE: Collection
    ABOUT: About
    DAGGERS & SWORDS: Daggers & Swords
    BAYONETS & KNIVES: Bayonets & Knives
    ALBUMS & LITERATURE: Albums & Literature
    BELTS & BUCKLES: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co.../belts-buckles
    HEADGEAR & FIELDGEAR: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...gear-fieldgear
    GROUPINGS AND SPECIAL: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...pings-specials
    PISTOLS & RIFLES: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...pistols-rifles
    ARMBANDS & CLOTH: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...armbands-cloth
    TINNIES & MEDALS: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...tinnies-badges
    Last edited by Rossi; 11-29-2017 at 01:49 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To The Hilt Militaria - Rossi's Collection Website
    P
    Many

Going off to have a long look through it Rossi. One thing I did notice quite early was that one or two of the pictures appear stretched where they have been elongated by one axis being pulled and not the other? It might just be the thumbnail images. The headgear page has quite a lot of missing pictures.

Nice items though so I'm off for a longer look!

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Going off to have a long look through it Rossi. One thing I did notice quite early was that one or two of the pictures appear stretched where they have been elongated by one axis being pulled and not the other? It might just be the thumbnail images. The headgear page has quite a lot of missing pictures.

Nice items though so I'm off for a longer look!
    This means alot. Curious if you can tell me a few things.

1) Is there missing pictures now or have they been replaced?

2) Is there any elongated or weird stretched images any more? When using my iPad there are spun thumbails in knives, armbands and Tinnies. If on a laptop or cpu with monitor they do not spin over. Cannot fix that unfortunately. Once you click on them I believe they scroll fine.

3) Do you use a tablet, mobile smart phone, lap top or computer monitor when looking at the site?

The one thing I could not do with the initial platform was make it smart phone or tablet compatible. It is best viewed on a normal computer monitor or a laptop. Thanks again. I do sincerely appreciate people testing it and letting me know of glitches. I was so frustrated in past 3 weeks I almost shut her down. So much work but I do enjoy it when it works.
    Last edited by Rossi; 11-28-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Wow, breathtaking collection Rossi! Great photos as well. Seems to be a rare quality now a days. I looked at your site on a regular desktop windows computer and monitor. Everything looks fine, I didn't see any stretched photos. However, when I clicked on "About", the photos did not show. You've worked hard putting that awesome collection together and photographing it. Incredible.

Jay

MAP
    ?

On my cell phone.

The collections page and in individual collections the photos and titles in each row doesn't fit and "wraps" to the next line.

About page has the text " TTHM logo white" just below the header and between your intro text. Also all the way at the bottom there is a random number "26"

That's what I found so far.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks. Your help and comments does help take some sting out of issues lately and puts some wind back in my sails. Yes. I still have to fix the about page. Thanks for the reminder. I ran out of gas this am.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    On my cell phone.

The collections page and in individual collections the photos and titles in each row doesn't fit and "wraps" to the next line.

About page has the text " TTHM logo white" just below the header and between your intro text. Also all the way at the bottom there is a random number "26"

Thanks Map. Yes unfortunately my site does not play nice with my iPhone or most smart phones as it was set up by a novice dummy (me) webmaster who did not set up for mobile devices. Wish I would have spent the extra time and dough to do it. Do sincerely appreciate you looking my friend. Just trying to make sure I did not miss anything as I put Humpty Dumpty back together

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Wow, breathtaking collection Rossi! Great photos as well. Seems to be a rare quality now a days. I looked at your site on a regular desktop windows computer and monitor. Everything looks fine, I didn't see any stretched photos. However, when I clicked on "About", the photos did not show. You've worked hard putting that awesome collection together and photographing it. Incredible.

Jay
    Hi Jay...I believe I fixed the about page. Please take a peek to see if it comes in better now as I redesigned it. Thank you again!!! Rossi
    Last edited by Rossi; 11-29-2017 at 03:18 AM.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    On my cell phone.

Hi Michael...I believe I fixed the about page. Please take a peak as I redesigned it. Would love an opinion good bad or indifferent. Thank you again!!! Rossi

Everything I looked at appeared to be fine, a very impressive collection too!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast