Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

To The Hilt Militaria - Rossi's Collection Website

Article about: WRF Members and Guests, I have a special favor to ask. Could you take time when your schedule allows to review my website collection? If you find anything that looks off, missing, lacking or

Just looked, and photos look good on all pages. You fixed "About" photos, looks good as well. You have done an incredible job of photographing and cataloguing your collection. You can be very proud of what your hard labor has accomplished. Way to stick with it!

Jay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To The Hilt Militaria - Rossi's Collection Website
    P
    Many

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Just looked, and photos look good on all pages. You fixed "About" photos, looks good as well. You have done an incredible job of photographing and cataloguing your collection. You can be very proud of what your hard labor has accomplished. Way to stick with it!

Jay
    Thanks again Jay for being willing to take time to help dig into the site for me. This means a lot to me as I just dont have the capacity to see it from the outside as much and get too close to it. I will carry forward.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Everything looks spot on great website and a magnificent collection you have there

?

I went to the site-TO THE HILT and was very disappointed I could not find a price on any item listed. why is this? aren't any of these items for sale?

Forgive me, but I am confused. (Beautiful website by the way) Are you selling these items, or just "displaying" them? If you are selling them, where is price list? If not, then, well, disregard my comment.

MAP
    ?

Quote by toot View Post
    I went to the site-TO THE HILT and was very disappointed I could not find a price on any item listed. why is this? aren't any of these items for sale?
    Quote by werwolf12 View Post
    Forgive me, but I am confused. (Beautiful website by the way) Are you selling these items, or just "displaying" them? If you are selling them, where is price list? If not, then, well, disregard my comment.
    These are all items in Kirks personal collection. He has created this site for others to view and enjoy his exemplary collection

If you read his statement in the "About" section of the webpage, he states "Our mission is to procure and preserve authentic artifacts of WWII history". He does not promote anything for sale.

Think of this as a mini museum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Dos
    ?

Especially like the Dagger/Bayonet and knife collection. Pictures are high quality and are great for reference!

Thank you for showing.

Dos,

?

Thank you Dos!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3