Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Interesting Corners in my Collection room

Article about: I was cleaning my collection room and started noticing how certain small areas were very interesting to look at. Although I spend a lot of time in here I don't really appreciate the individu

Good morning, Aldo..... I wake up early this Saturday and find myself with all this. Good way to start the day.
    A magnificent collection Al.
    Cheers

Santi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Corners in my Collection room
    P
    Many

?

Thank you Santi, it was a very enjoyable endeavor.
    Regards, Al

Aldo,
    You have a great collection and it's display really well.
    I always enjoy seeing pictures of it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

That flag bearer insignia is getting hard to find now. Lots of fakes out there.

?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Al, great collection nicely displayed!

You collect skulls? That's news!

Wouldn't mind seeing more photos of your Heer helmets.
    Thanks Todd, I don't have too many top shelf Heer helmets but I'm happy to oblige.

I have two M40 ND rear stamped Quist helmets with matching lot numbers

Interesting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection room

Interesting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection room

M40 Q66 ND rear stamp

I also have a nice M35 re-issue SD helmet

M35 Heer SD NS68

Then I have a couple of SD M42 helmets from the ebay days when they could be had for about $200 - $300. I haven't photographed these recently. Here's what I have.

Regards, Al

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    That flag bearer insignia is getting hard to find now. Lots of fakes out there.
    Thanks, I picked that up years ago for about $90. I had no idea how desirable they would be

Regards, Al

?

Apart from the high quality SS collection the other material is awesome. I really like the Spanish Set up to be honest. The "less collectable" part of this hobby should not be overlooked in my opinion.

?

Very impressive collection. Displayed by a fine artist. Thanks for sharing. Truly wonderful collection.

Tim

?

I agree, my Spanish collection is special to me. It took a lot more effort to acquire so many items. Here's a sampling.

Interesting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection roomInteresting Corners in my Collection room
    Regards, Al

Awesome, Al.
    Don't stop, please

Regards
    Santi

P.S.
    Every once in a while, take your family out to a nice restaurant. They have a lot of understanding with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast