Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The John Angolia Collection.

Article about: Great video of just some of the John Angolia collection, sad to hear he has sold all of it. World War II Author and Collector Gives the Last Tour of his Collection - YouTube Morris

Default The John Angolia Collection.

Great video of just some of the John Angolia collection, sad to hear he has sold all of it.

World War II Author and Collector Gives the Last Tour of his Collection - YouTube

Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The John Angolia Collection.
    P
    Many

He basically had a museum in his house! Sad to hear it was all broken up and sold, but it's not like we stick around forever. Wish he said how he got John S. McCain's medals and one of his uniforms I'd thought they would want to keep that in the family.

Simply an awesome domestic museum....

Santi

?

Thanks for the excellent video. Have a few of his books etc. Some of his buckles have been for sale over the years. I have this one and it's one of my best: Reichswehr - 1935 Unit Marked

A great collection! Hopefully some of the items were able to be kept together when sold.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice collection!

?

He talks people into donating to his in home museum and now he sells it. I wonder if any money went backing to the vet families.