MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Late war Panzergrenadier Mannequin

Article about: Decided to outfit a mannequin for a late war Heer Panzergrenadier impression. I was pleased to be able to use my gaberdine M44 trousers for the first time on a mannequin. I hope this provide

TWS
    ?

Default Late war Panzergrenadier Mannequin

Decided to outfit a mannequin for a late war Heer Panzergrenadier impression. I was pleased to be able to use my gaberdine M44 trousers for the first time on a mannequin. I hope this provides a bit of distraction for the majority of us on shelter in place orders. I initially planned to outfit him with a full complement of field gear, but decided to stop where I was.

Late war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier MannequinLate war Panzergrenadier Mannequin
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war Panzergrenadier Mannequin
    P
    Many

Very nice set up! What other gear were you planning on putting on him?

Regards,
    Bodhi

Love the Italian cloth trousers! I could use a pair of those! Cheers for showing

TWS
    ?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Very nice set up! What other gear were you planning on putting on him?

Regards,
    Bodhi
    Thanks. Just the run of mill gear like Feldflasche, Brotbeutel, Spaten, Gasmaskenbüchse. Was on the fence about a K98k bayonet because he's got MP38/40 ammo pouches.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

You could just put a brotbeutel and Feldflasche that might give it a kind of casual look. But even without it looks very good.

TWS
    ?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    You could just put a brotbeutel and Feldflasche that might give it a kind of casual look. But even without it looks very good.
    Thanks. You somewhat read my mind as I thought about taking the belt off and adding pieces one by one until I felt like stopping.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."