Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Mannequin dust cover's??

Article about: Hello All, Well since I got my mannequins and my uniforms that were either in a large Tupperware type storage bins, Are now in the open susceptible to getting DUSTY. I wanted something to co

?

Default Mannequin dust cover's??

Hello All,
    Well since I got my mannequins and my uniforms that were either in a large Tupperware type storage bins or closets, Are now in the open susceptible to getting DUSTY. I wanted something to cover them.
    My wife came up with the idea of using the rain Poncho's we had from all the travel kits we bought for our kid's trip's. They are just thin plastic.

I like it.

I put them on when I'm working, Then take them off when I'm off for the weekends to enjoy!!

Mannequin dust cover's??

So everyone out there with one of these.
    What do you do???

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mannequin dust cover's??
    P
    Many

I don't have mine out for long, maybe max 1 month. One thing to watch out for is mothing particularly around the trouser ankles or any tucked in clothing.

?

Thanks' Rene'
    These will be a long term display.
    I have dryer sheet stuffed up the ankle of the pants and that area(Display) is treated for insects regularly.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Good idea Phil. I use the clear bags I get from my dry cleaner for my half mannequins. Also use the dryer sheets and cedar chips as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice Phil. I do not have allowable space to have mannequins. Wife does not like them in the living room. She supports my nasty habit so I go along. Trying to build a new house and I will have room 21X30 to do what I want. Cannot wait.
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    .....Trying to build a new house and I will have room 21X30 to do what I want. Cannot wait.
    John
    Dang...Not fair.......in 3 weeks I start my house reno....my new bunker is going to be 15x24.........Maybe my wife will give up the laundry room so I can get it closer to yours...????

Don't forget to get a set of these cigar lounge chairs to sit back and take it all in while have a bourbon and cigar!

Mannequin dust cover's??

Mannequin dust cover's??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)