Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medal collection

Article about: Hello I posted Panzerkampfabzeichen few days ago and following that, acquired complete collection that comes from one place. Everything was found in small locker and maybe it is all from sam

?

Default Medal collection

Hello
    I posted Panzerkampfabzeichen few days ago and following that, acquired complete collection that comes from one place. Everything was found in small locker and maybe it is all from same German soldier that even had 1957 model of medal ( postwar production of WW2 medals without hakenkreuz). I wanted to post these together because of this connection and not in separate sub-forums. I hope that is okay with moderators and i hope pictures are detailed and of good quality.

All of the medals have been worn out and far from perfect factory condition.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen had some repair done on the back, hook and pin are not original.
    EK2 has number 27 on ring, EK1 does not have any markings on the back near the hook.
    Verwundetenabzeichen is black type and made from aluminium, also no markings found.
    Postwar decoration is matching with every WW2 medal and picture of soldier was found with all of this. Only difference is Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, so connection between picture and medals is questionable but interesting.
    I understand it is hard prove originality of all this based on some pictures, comparing to other medals on forum i found no difference. If somebody spots something please write below.

Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection Medal collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal collection
    P
    Many

?

The EK1 is a Souval, maybe start a separate thread in the Eisernes Kreuz forum for that one and take some pics of the back.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....