Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Collection of 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er & 2er Klasse 1914

Article about: Just thought I would post a photo of my Spange collection to date. Ralph.

Default My Collection of 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er & 2er Klasse 1914

Just thought I would post a photo of my Spange collection to date.
    Only one EK II Spange double.
    Ralph.

My Collection of 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er & 2er Klasse 1914
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er & 2er Klasse 1914
    P
    Many

?

You have an impressive collection of EK Spanges there Ralph. Lovely to see them all together like this. One day I will find my very own genuine EK Spange. Thank you for posting Ralph
    Wilko

Quote by Wilko View Post
    You have an impressive collection of EK Spanges there Ralph. Lovely to see them all together like this. One day I will find my very own genuine EK Spange. Thank you for posting Ralph
    Wilko
    Thank you!
    I look forward to seeing it when you find the one you want.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great looking group Ralph.
    While 1939 Eks don't hold a lot of interest for me, for some reason I really
    like the 1939 Spange.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks for sharing these with us Ralph!

Like the others, I really like the look of them, and hope to get one (or maybe more!) one day!
    Last edited by SergeantStubby; 11-25-2017 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Great looking group Ralph.
    While 1939 Eks don't hold a lot of interest for me, for some reason I really
    like the 1939 Spange.
    Thanks Greg!
    While I didn't have any interest in them when I first started collecting, now that I understand their meaning, I certainly do now.
    Ralph.

Very nice display Ralph. Obviously a lot of research, time and money invested. Thanks for showing. Bob

Quote by SergeantStubby View Post
    Thanks for sharing these with us Ralph!

Like the others, I really like the look of them, and hope to get one (or maybe more!) one day!
    Thank you!
    I look forward to seeing any that you acquire.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Very nice display Ralph. Obviously a lot of research, time and money invested. Thanks for showing. Bob
    Thank you Bob!
    Yes, you are correct.
    Ralph.

MAP
    ?

Nice Ralph. One of these days I will find a nice and fairly priced EK1 spange. This gives me hope!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice Ralph. One of these days I will find a nice and fairly priced EK1 spange. This gives me hope!
    Thank you Michael!
    They are out there.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast