Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

MAP
    ?

Default My Collection - A portion

These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snapshot of not really good quality.

I really need to display everything in a much nicer way but with new purchases coming in often, I'm constantly rearranging everything and squeezing more and more into the one room I'm allowed (I had to move my son out and have him share a room with his older brother)

This is a portion of what I have. Other items are residing in closets and most guns and swords are in the safe.

So until my boys are out of the house and I can install built in shelving and cabinets this is how it is going to look for a while.....sorry

***Note: Ongoing updates so check the later posts for newer items!!!)

Latest update: 9/30/2020 - Check the post #274...

Regards,

Michael

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

Edit 7/19/15: Some of the newer additions or upgraded pictures added to this first post....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection - A portion   My Collection - A portion  

My Collection - A portion   My Collection - A portion  

Last edited by MAP; 09-30-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

Very nice, I've been dieing to see you collection

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chrisk View Post
    Very nice, I've been dieing to see you collection
    Thanks Chris....another 30% or so still packed away. Also, there are a lot of "smalls" in the cabinets that you can't see very well.

Plus these were really quickly snapped shots so the quality is not good.

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Some great helmets/headgear there. I like your use
    of book shelves as display cabinets.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Some great helmets/headgear there. I like your use
    of book shelves as display cabinets.........!
    Thanks Steve. Barrister bookcases are great but take up a lot of room. One day my goal is to put in built in cabinets on all the walls....one day.

Michael

?

Looks great. I always enjoy seeing how other members has displayed their treasures

Nothing wrong with that very nice collection nicely displayed in the cabinets especially. timothy

?

awesome collection ! I like all the furniture ! I'm an antiquer ! lol

mpw
    ?

What a interesting collection, thanks for posting. I'm sure one day you will have space to display all your militaria. In the mean time it looks just fine. How long have you been collecting?

Rgd's Mark.

Great stuff Cheers for showing

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast