Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My collection so far

Article about: Hello, I wanted to show you my collection so far, i´ve been collecting for almost a year now, and i´ve collected items from a time range arround 150 years, i started with my first german H

Default My collection so far

Hello,
    I wanted to show you my collection so far, i´ve been collecting for almost a year now, and i´ve collected items from a time range arround 150 years, i started with my first german Helmet in summer 2019... and since then it escalated a bit. Many Items came and went away again, but the best ones stayed with me.
    My first collecting field where Relic helmets, but out of the 8 or so i owned only one stayed with me. Recently i´ve switched more to early french Sabers, and my two newest additions arent even in the pictures.
    The chainmail and Knights sword are sadly not original (I wish i had that money), but additions from my other, medival interests.
    I´m very happy with how it turned out so far, and i´m exicted for the many years to come.

My collection so far
    My collection so farMy collection so farMy collection so far

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection so far
    P
    Many

?

Very nice start . love rhe chest along with the military . Gary

Great display !

?

That is a cool display ! Is that a chainmail armor ? That cavalry saber is both awesome and deadly looking. thanks for posting

Thank you! Yes, its a Chainmail Armour, not original sadly, but a pretty close and accurate reproduction.

Great collection
    I like the Sabre and the LW helmets
    Nice to see that my M15 Adrian and the Bayonet joined your colletion
    BR
    Bavarian

I also still have the other M35 Luftwaffe you found in Leipzig, its just on a shelf that wasnt on the pics. ^^ I will definitly keep that one too, as a Helmet with Pics of the find and a trustfull source for the find location is something special!

?

Very nice, I like chainmail a lot.

Question, what does the cabinet text say?

Thanks

It says:
    "Lieben und geliebet werden, ist die größte Freud auf Erden. Anno 1834", which translates to "Loving and being loved, is the greates joy on earth."

Regards,
    Adravor

Almost 2 years, and many helmets sold and bought later, this is where my helmet collection is now:

My collection so far

As I began I would have never dreamed of owning so many beautiful lids, but now I have them, and I love how far my collection has come!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast