Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Complete Collection

Article about: Hello friends of militaria and experts I want to show you my Complete Militaria Collection Today in this tread First the Facts: My collection consists of 60 Helmets, 4 Gas masks, 1 US Tropic

Default My Complete Collection

Hello friends of militaria and experts
    I want to show you my Complete Militaria Collection Today in this tread
    First the Facts:
    My collection consists of 60 Helmets, 4 Gas masks, 1 US Tropic WW2 Uniform, 2 Ballistic Helmets, 3 Buckles,6 Bayonets, 6 Medals, 1 FFH Id disc and so on
    My Collection began in 2017 with 3 helmets: A NVA M56 Helmet, a belgian M49 and a Bundeswehr helmet and yet to 60 helmets
    After 2 Years of Collecting militaria I have learned a lot about it
    My Collectionfields were WW2 all Nations, TR, British WW2, Bayonets all from WW1 and WW2, Gas Masks and Equipment from WW2
    Over 90 per-cent of my Items I bought on Ebay Kleinanzeigen for a apple and an egg
    I post under this tread the shelves again and explain what is inside
    The first picture is my Mountain of liners for completing Helmets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Complete Collection   My Complete Collection  

My Complete Collection   My Complete Collection  

My Complete Collection  
    Last edited by Bavarian; 09-09-2019 at 04:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Complete Collection
    P
    Many

To the first shelf
    This was my shelf for my Favorites
    Over this hang my WW1 Fieldspade with battledamage
    Under this is the Radom WZ29 bayonet
    Left to this is my old Brotbeutel that I have posted 3 weeks ago
    To the Helmets:
    On the left on the shelf were my 1944 dated Dispached riders Helmet with the red painted band and on it is the 1943 dated BMB made Paratrooper helmet
    Next to this Helmet is my Jewel, The early SSH-39 Luftschutz and on the right is the MK2 South african made helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Complete Collection  

To the next and the shelf for the not german Examples but because my german shelf is full german helmets were also there
    On the top were my M34 Coin collectior from the WHW and the Late war made Gladiator made 1945 phahaps from the Volkssturm
    In the second highest level were the M940 Portugese early made helmet and the 1945 Seaman Paper liner
    Under that were my 68 sized M33 WW2 made from the Regia marina and the myself restored Beaded M35 Police helmet
    Under that were the 1944 dated UDF MK2 and the in falkland used MK5
    One level deeper the Zuckerman helmet and the MK2 Brodie Civil made by JSS and over that the MK2 South front made 1942
    The MK3s the right is Royal navy under the green paint and the left is rough textured
    Under that is the M33 size 62 and my bulgarian M36C helmet
    The NS68 postwar Police refurbished M42 is under that with the bead restored M40
    This was not all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Complete Collection  

Next my top regal with my TC-38 from 1938, US MK3 from 1942 and the VM-40
    Behind there is the relic 2cm Flak Magazin
    On the left on my Non german regal is my WW1 1:72 diorama
    Next to the globe textured drawler were the 3 Entgiftungsmittel, a 1972 dated Filter and the British MK2 respirator from 1943
    Last edited by Bavarian; 09-09-2019 at 04:12 PM.

To the WW1 section
    On the Left side is the M16 Mimikry shell with a gas mask filter from 1918
    Behind it is my Soldiers Backpack from 1914 and over that the Relic S98/05 that was found by my Grandpa as he was a little boy
    Next to the helmet were the Bayrisches Verdienstkreuz 2. Klasse from the grandpas father in the original case that he recieved 1918
    Right to this were my for the US made AEF brodie MK1 helmet shell with asbestos pad from the 91rd pine division over that is the 1915 made brimmless FS brodie MK1 Shell
    Next to this is the Lebel bayonet refurbished to a trenchknife and the M1915 Artillery adrianshell
    Behind that is the Austrian-Hungarian Gasmaskbox and in the beckground on the gas masksbox laying a Long 1895 lebel
    Over that is my 1914 Iron Cross and over that is the Notbayonet
    Next to is the 1870 long french bayonet
    Next to the adrian helmet is the complete M1917 doughboy helmet
    Behind that were 2 British WW2 Items a 1942 Brem Magazine and a 1944 MK2 respirator

Next the german Heer helmet shelf
    In this shelf is my relic M42 SD Heer, a heer buckle, the shoulderparts from my grandfathers father motherside and his medals

The most intresting part of my collection yet
    The overpart of my german Helmet shelf
    From left to right:
    Left were my Fieldbottle, next to the 3 Luftschutzhelme
    The lowest is a Bead Q66 M40 helmet the middle a 4 rivet size 59 gladiator that bought my dad as he was 13 and on the towers top the 3 part gladiator from Gelsenkirchen
    Next to this is my from a Farming vehicle destroyed SD Luftwaffe M40 camo that is complete and in half good condition and a Picture from my dads Family(It shows a Tank 2 in France)
    Next to this is my M38 Fallschirmjäger ET73 Relic Shell with raw texture and many original colour with a Luftwaffe buckle
    On the right side is the very mysterious refurbished M17 helmet stamped AW64
    Behind the helmet a little bit over it is my Kinderstahlhelm in Mint condition with both decals and kids Tornister Affe
    Left next to him were on the ground the M34 salzstreuer helmet with 4 applegreen rivets and its Fieldgrey Painted in Unused condition
    Over that is My edelstahl M34 medium duty helmet with added decals
    It was black overpainted
    Next to this is my Mess kit from 1938/44
    And at last my 2 M34 helmets the under one is with early police decals the other one found my father together with the LS helmet

A fantastic collection for such a short period of time. Never let anyone tell you that eBay is useless for militaria collectors!

One small caveat. I wouldn't stack your helmets on top of each other like that. Over time, it causes deformation to the liners, and eventually the liner material will adhere to the steel shell underneath it and tear when you lift it off. That's the cause of the black 'stacking rings' you sometimes see on British WWII helmets. It makes storing helmets a pain, but it is important to ensure that they do not suffer any unnecessary damage.

Regards, B.B.

To the bookshelf
    On the left is my GM-38 Gas mask made 1944 and on the other side the Hanomag Stahlzange and My relic Kar 98k riflestock

To the one and only
    The big and last helmet shelf
    There were many helmets and I want to tell which level is for what
    On the 2 ground levels there were my restored ones
    Ob the rest my original and very good restored helmets
    From the top to the ground:
    Top level:M35 Bead SD Luftschutz with medic crosses decalrests
    M35 KM restored, M38 hungarian Mavag 64 Firedepartment refurbished and the comb and liner and colour removed, M35 SD Heer Relic size 72
    Second level:
    M40 Q68 SD heer T1249 found in the cellar of my grandpa, Fibre Erel 1949 Fire Helmet, M38 Hungarian with comb and M31 liner from 1943, A restoration object M35
    Level 3(good ones):M40 Q64 ND LW Camo shell, M35 relic DD SS Q66 20728 with wearers name without liner, M35 1944 refurbished example with liner, M42 Ventless helmet(M45a)
    Under this(Level 4):
    Fibre helmet from DDR, M27 with added decals, M35 Fatrunes restored interiorcolour is original,
    M34 FLP restored
    Groundlevel:M40 restored Shell size 70, M40 Size 68 restored, M40 Q66 S3440 Restored after the lot list SD SS
    M17 Reichswehr 1930 shell size 66
    I forgot my Vietnam 40mm Grenade vest in size 3 and the 1945 ammobelt eith 1945 dated pouch
    This was all but next week some helmets will arrive and Join my collecton
    I hope you enjoy it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Complete Collection   My Complete Collection  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast