MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My current KVK1 companions

Article about: It was sunny today so I let these get some air in the back garden whilst I ate strawberries

Default My current KVK1 companions

It was sunny today so I let these get some air in the back garden whilst I ate strawberries

My current KVK1 companions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My current KVK1 companions
    P
    Many

That's quite a stash Jamie!
    Congrats on putting these together!
    Each one is kind of like a ray of sunshine.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Cracking collection Jamie.. I am impressed.. well done.

?

A beautiful collection Jamie. A pleasure to see them all together.
    Ken

Impressive...do they all have history with them?

?

Remarkable ! Thanks for posting.

TWS
    ?

Very nice.

If KVK prices continue to go up, we can blame Jamie for hoarding them all away and causing a scarcity in the market.

Very impressive indeed! Can I ask out of curiosity, is there a reason you enjoy KvK 1's, so much? I admit, it is one of the more attractive medals.

Hi Kristian, sorry for the delay in replying.

My obsession started very early in my collecting (bearing in mind I only started in October '16)

I bought a mint KVK1 with swords and when it arrived I just loved the silvery finish and that was that. I do like Ek2s but when you get a tombac KVK1 it can have so many different colours due to age, wear and the conditions it has been kept in.

I have an L/11 Deumer that is almost rosey red through wear and a L/12 Juncker that is pure tombac colour. Regrettably Zinc, one all the silver finish is gone, is one butt ugly award but to me still worth having if it is a scarce example.

Oh, and @Composite, unfortunately only 2 of my KVKs I have any history on. 1 belongs to a Veterinarian whose certificate I have also (signed by General Keital (brother of the Field Marshall). The other belongs to a soldier of the Wehrmacht who was based at an Anti Aircraft site in Osterode am Herz (forgive the spelling my memory escapes the proper name)

Very impressive indeed. I like the way you are focusing on a few areas, such as your Police bayonets and these KVK's.