Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My little Bundeswehr badge collection

Article about: Hi everybody, just had this idea to re-purpose an old cutlery box and fill it with a collection of Bundeswehr cap and sports badges. Although the entire collection is worth less than a singl

Default My little Bundeswehr badge collection

Hi everybody, just had this idea to re-purpose an old cutlery box and fill it with a collection of Bundeswehr cap and sports badges. Although the entire collection is worth less than a single Third Reich combat award, these little items, when nicely presented, do look a lot more expensive. All comments welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little Bundeswehr badge collection   My little Bundeswehr badge collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little Bundeswehr badge collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nicely presented! Looks great. I have one of the Panzer cap badges lying around. Given to me by a neighbor years ago.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice grouping! Eventually these may rival the TR items in collectability!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Nice grouping! Eventually these may rival the TR items in collectability!
    I think in maybe 100 years time, I should have quite a valueable collection.

Could be worth waiting for.

?

It's all in the presentation, looks great.

Hi everybody. Just taken delivery of another eight cap badges. With reference to posts 3 and 4 above, these things have already gone up in price by 300% - arrgh. Nevermind, from top to bottom, left to right: Musikkorps, ABC Truppe, Panzeraufklärungstruppe, Wachbattalion, PSV Truppe, Marineinfanterie, Fallschirmjäger, another Panzeraufklärungstruppe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little Bundeswehr badge collection  

Bottom right is actually for the Panzerjäger [Tank Hunters]; the naval badge second from left in the bottom row is for Marineschutzkräfte [Naval Protection Force], the forerunner of the present-day Seebataillon [Sea Battalion]. The term Marineinfanterie was never used in the Bundeswehr.

Hi HPL2008. Thanks for the clarification. I was only using the German terminolgy that was advertised on Mr Hueskens website where I bought them from. I would have though that he would have been able to correctly identify them. Still, I'm happy with my purchases.

?

Very nice ! Love to see how they will be displayed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast