Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My one year old Medal collection! ..and other stuff!

Article about: Hello Started collecting medals a year ago, first just Icelandic ones then Germans WWII medals as well. Unfortunately I havent had the time to build/buy a proper display case but its on the

Default My one year old Medal collection! ..and other stuff!

Hello

Started collecting medals a year ago, first just Icelandic ones then Germans WWII medals as well.
    Unfortunately I havent had the time to build/buy a proper display case but its on the list.

I got a little more stuff than this but didnt take pictures of it all, some Japanese, WW1 and a WW2 German Bayonet plus some small stuff.

The literature is from the family,
    My Grandfathers memoirs as a Fallschirmjäger
    My Grandfathers memoirs as a POW
    My Great Grandfathers memoirs/life story, served in the first and second world war
    My Great Grandfathers photo album, he was a hobby photographer and took allot of them during the invasion of France.

I burred out their names, just seemed right.

Thanks for taking a look

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My one year old Medal collection! ..and other stuff!
    P
    Many

Very nice assortment!
    I see a few in there that I don have examples of in my collection. I like how you have displayed it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi,
    Very nice collection and well displayed thanks for showing them.
    Dave.

Thank you, there are always items that are missing in ones collection

***woops Directed at rbminis

Nice collection. Love the miniatures!
    Steve

Very nice collection.

for 1 year you are doing great.

That's an eye-catching display, and certainly an impressive trove of family-history...I really like the striking red background you've chosen for your display, and now I'm wondering if I might do something similar, lol...We tend to inspire each other here, lol...
    For one year of collecting, I'd guess you've been on quite an extended shopping-spree...

cheers, Glenn

W
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That's an eye-catching display, and certainly an impressive trove of family-history...I really like the striking red background you've chosen for your display, and now I'm wondering if I might do something similar, lol...We tend to inspire each other here, lol...
    For one year of collecting, I'd guess you've been on quite an extended shopping-spree...

cheers, Glenn
    Thank you
    Yes for me the family stuff is the most interesting, also got the dairy of my grandmothers brother who died Ukraine and more. Its nice to trace their moves and locations on googlemaps and zoom in where encounters took place and so forth altough its all pretty changed.

My grandfather is still alive and a great source of all kinds of information, from the detailed use of gear to everyday life in the third reich.

And yes, I promised myself to take it a little easy this year, unless i really really need it

?

Great collection you have put together. Very interesting about your family history. You should spend some time with your granddad and tape record or video tape his recollection of his experiences. Of course, only if you and he agree excellent cased KVKs with cardboard carton. Those are top shelf among others.
    Anzel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast