Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My small WWII collection.

Article about: by colletorww2 Yeah, US Navy 75mm shell. Cool. I wish to get one some day

Default My small WWII collection.

Hello there. I would just like to show you all my (very) small collection of WWII items, mostly German. The display case has my German medals and badges, the two patches are a German Luftwaffe cap patch and a British 8th. Army patch (The Desert Rats). The pistol is a deact S&W Military & Police .38 (late 1941 / early 1942, pre V serial number) in British .38 caliber. The helmet is a M40. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small WWII collection.
    P
    Many

Default Re: My small WWII collection.

Thats a very nice collection you have there Alexander

Do you have plans to grow it ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks, Nick.

I have a few Cold War items, plus this small WWII collection. Yes, I would like to add to it. My wish list would be;

1) Panzerkampfabzeichen - Panzer Badge
    2) Die Nahkampfspange - Close Combat Badge
    3) Heeres Flakabzeichen - Army FLAK Badge
    4) Scharfschutzen Abzeichen - Sniper patch
    5) another German helmet, perhaps
    6) another S&W, this time a 4'' US Military & Police in .38 Special (deact as I live in UK)

Now, to win the lottery!

Very nice collection, it will probably grow, with just a bit of luck and money, you will have a great collection.
    Love your S&W, i have one too, it is in .38 Special, Victory model serial. I got it from a friend of mine who got it from a police chief.

Here is a picture(Sorry, i can't find one where i only the revolver is pictured):

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Thanks Vegar.

Here is a close up of my S&W .38. Unfortunately it is deactivated, but still a nice piece of history.

Mine is deactivated as well, it is a shame, but all parts can move, and it can be disassembled.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by Alexander View Post
    Hello there. I would just like to show you all my (very) small collection of WWII items, mostly German. The display case has my German medals and badges, the two patches are a German Luftwaffe cap patch and a British 8th. Army patch (The Desert Rats). The pistol is a deact S&W Military & Police .38 (late 1941 / early 1942, pre V serial number) in British .38 caliber. The helmet is a M40. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
    . Bravo!!

Nicely done!! I am just starting to collect & your case has precisely the items I wish to have this time next year!! Nothing fancy, just honest solid relics that should be appreciated

Nice. keep going. If you have the money you can grow to a large scale.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    Very nice collection, it will probably grow, with just a bit of luck and money, you will have a great collection.
    Love your S&W, i have one too, it is in .38 Special, Victory model serial. I got it from a friend of mine who got it from a police chief.

Here is a picture(Sorry, i can't find one where i only the revolver is pictured):

Vegar is that an artillery shell?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Yeah, US Navy 75mm shell.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast