Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Third Reich Collection

Article about: Hello all, this is my Third Reich collection. I know it's terribly small compared to some others on this forum, but I plan for the collection to grow exponentially as I age. - Jack

Impressive collection indeed! Looking forward to seeing it grow and grow!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Collection
    P
    Many

I like it! Very good begin! nice selction of items, luck with the next aquisitions

Nacho

Great stuff you have there
    -TJ-

Very nice. A simple but effective display area lifted by the red paint.

?

Well Done on such a good start. In my 50 years collecting I have had some quite outstanding pieces. I found that buying quality items and saving for the elusive ones when not buying means that you can be ready when that unexpected 'must have' appears. During my collecting carer I collected for periods of time to 'themes' such as Luftwaffe, SS, Heer, Political etc. That way I could focus on items, research them, and find out the history behind individuals and events to enjoy history to the full. Not being a rich guy, I have parted with some great items to possess others in the next theme. But I don't regret it. Collectors can never collect everything, so to experience all types of item without having hoards of stuff to house and display has been a lifelong obsession I guess, but a totally absorbing one. The best part is that the majority of people in the collecting community are total enthusiasts for history willing to share their acquisitions and passion with others.

Thanks for sharing and good luck for the future.

Tony A.

?

Nothing small about that collection and it will only grow over time. You have some quality items there and it looks really good on display.

Ken

?

Well done!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2