Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Tiny Third Reich Collection

Article about: Hi guys, I wanted to show my tiny collection that I built over the last year or so. As a student, my budget was fairly limited, so I tried to focus on the classics and to be as true to the w

Very nice collection.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Tiny Third Reich Collection
    P
    Many

Wow, really good display and nice objects!
    In my opinion, a mothers cross would be great to your collection!
    And I like that you have your items next to the bed.
    My girlfriend won't let me have my things in the bedroom. Should I break up with her?
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 08-18-2015 at 03:50 PM.

?

You have got it right My friend.Quality not quantity

?

Well done!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Looks really nice, I wouldn't mind awaking up to this display, love the all the colours :-)

My Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionMy Tiny Third Reich CollectionI would not say this is a tiny collection. Well done. Happy collecting. There is more to be had, for sure. There is always more to be had, which is in the nature of having and longing.

I have a number of items, but certainly not a nice helmet like that! I'd say you're doing much better than you think for just starting out and being on a student budget. Keep going, as every new piece will send you down a new path of learning that enriches your knowledge and perhaps most importantly your perception of the period.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Very cool! Surely your collecting won't stop now?
    I haven't bought anything in a little while, but I'll get something new next month. I had to save a certain amount of money and I just achieved my objective, so I have a little bit of budget for my collection now. I would really like to go for something SS, perhaps an SS-FM pin.

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Wow, really good display and nice objects!
    In my opinion, a mothers cross would be great to your collection!
    And I like that you have your items next to the bed.
    My girlfriend won't let me have my things in the bedroom. Should I break up with her?
    I do want to add a Mutterkreuz to my collection eventually! The facsimile Hitler signature is a really nice aspect of the medal in my opinion. I'm considering getting one, but space in my shadowbox is now pretty limited. Might just have to get another one!

Quote by lew07 View Post
    You have got it right My friend.Quality not quantity
    Thanks!

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Looks really nice, I wouldn't mind awaking up to this display, love the all the colours :-)
    Thank you I certainly love waking up to it.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I would not say this is a tiny collection. Well done. Happy collecting. There is more to be had, for sure. There is always more to be had, which is in the nature of having and longing.
    Nice SS caps. I hope I get to have one some day. These must be pretty expensive.

Always more to be had! The joy of collecting.

Quote by avenger View Post
    I have a number of items, but certainly not a nice helmet like that! I'd say you're doing much better than you think for just starting out and being on a student budget. Keep going, as every new piece will send you down a new path of learning that enriches your knowledge and perhaps most importantly your perception of the period.
    I'll have a look at your collection!
    Why don't you get an helmet? For me the hardest part was to resist buying other smaller pieces and saving up for a Stahlhelm. In the end, I'm so glad I did.
    Thank you for the kind words.

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Looks really nice, I wouldn't mind awaking up to this display
    I've been sick the last week and due to persistant coughing have been banished by the wife into sleeping in the spare room which means waking up to my collection too (which is not a bad thing!)

My Tiny Third Reich Collection (old photo, there are now 3x fully illuminated Detolf cabinets and more frames mounted on the wall)

Quote by Reich View Post
    For me the hardest part was to resist buying other smaller pieces and saving up for a Stahlhelm.
    My wants have evolved as I started collecting again. For the most part, I wasn't terribly interested in helmets or uniform pieces when I started back up, but have since decided to passively keep an eye out. I've amassed a good collection of smalls though, and pretty much gave in to collecting badges early on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast