Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection

Article about: Wanted to share pictures of the Ordensspange I have recently added to my collection. Only one has not arrived yet. Still waiting on the "Little Brother" EK2/KVK2. Just purchased th

Default Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection

Wanted to share pictures of the Ordensspange I have recently added to my collection. Only one has not arrived yet. Still waiting on the "Little Brother" EK2/KVK2. Just purchased that one. Most include
    EK2's.

Originally I started collecting Panzer items, but I have been focusing on collecting Ordensspange, matching Bandsspange and some rarer EK2's. Liking these a lot.

As well as the "Little Brother", I was particularly happy to find the Ordensspange with Deumer Schinkel, the Memelland Medal and Olympic Medal.

I have also picked up a few nice individual EK2's that I am still waiting on to arrive including a Wächtler & Lange with L55 makers mark on edge. Will post pics when they have all arrived.

Ron

Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection

Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recently added these Ordensspange to my Collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Sweet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice pieces! Thanks for showing!

The cross with the orange ribbon is probably Paulmann & Crone PKZ 86 (magnetic or not?), and the single cross is PKZ 75. But all Ordensspanges are great. Congratulations.
    Robert

Quote by manclino View Post
    The cross with the orange ribbon is probably Paulmann & Crone PKZ 86 (magnetic or not?), and the single cross is PKZ 75. But all Ordensspanges are great. Congratulations.
    Robert
    Thanks Robert. All of the crosses are magnetic except the Deumer Schinkel