Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

And with the hands in place and the rifle on the mannequin, I'm happy with this.Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

In addition to myself, there are a couple other dummies that reside here.

They do change clothes on a regular basis so I can rotate different uniforms on and off display, but here are a few examples of different impressions I have dressed them with.

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

october 2018
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

?

I love going through here, and looking at this thread every now and then, really enjoy doing it!

?

Amazing !!! Super!!

TWS
    ?

Posted elsewhere but this is a good thread for these:
    Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

?

Default The polish army 1939 Paramedic

THE POLISH ARMY / WOJSKO POLSKIE

POLISH CAMPAIGN
    SEPTEMBER OCTOBER 1939

ARMY "CRACOW" / Armia "Kraków"
    Operational Group "Silesia" (GO "Śląsk")
    Paramedic NCO / Podoficer sanitarny

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

British infantryman 1945. He wears 1945 dated jungle greens and beret and has a kukri carried on his belt. He has camouflaged himself with rudimentary camouflage of palm leaves. He replaces his sten mk3 with an M1 carbine which he has ‘acquired’ from his US allies.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Hello Gentlemen,
    My last mannequin, just finished it last month with the buy of the late war Tropenhose in italian olona cloth. This is just a first shot that has to be improved. My guy is from Panzergrenadierregiment 115 of the 15. Panzergrenadier-Division, here in Lorraine in September 1944.
    Non soutached 1940 Tropical cap, second pattern tropical tunic with late war grass green EM shoulderstraps, reissued french shirt, straight tropical pants (olona), web Y-straps, reissued prewar czech belt with aluminium buckle to show his statut of veteran, first type P.38 holster, late war MG tool pouch made of yellow cardboard, mosquito net....the MG is still missing, at his feet, he wears low shaft Marschstiefel and a period watch can be seen at his right arm. A long "Pionier" shovel is also visible.
    Hope you like it..;click on the photo for a better view
    Thanks

Show your mannequins!

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Here are my U.S. uniforms on display.

Show your mannequins! Show your mannequins!

And here are the Germans.

Show your mannequins! Show your mannequins!

Finally some WWI stuff.

Show your mannequins!
    All the best,
    David

Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast