Kpemig.de - Top
Display your banner here
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Luftwaffe Major of Signals Tuchrock....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Flight NCO...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

?

That NCO looks sharp! Earned his wings in Spain. Love that cap.
    Regards, Al

Very nice set ups Bob

CSW
    ?

Lots of beautiful stuff here!

I recently acquired my first torso for possible future projects and thought I'd show it with this (still incomplete) Flak gunner Drillich/HBT kit.

Show your mannequins! Show your mannequins!

?

Following the erection of the Berlin Wall (13 August 1961) the Grenzbrigade Küste der Grenzpolizei (GBK) or “Coastal Border Brigade of the Border Police” was intergraded into the Volksmarine.

The mix of field service uniform and sailor's clothing is particularly interesting. Here are a few examples. Enjoy

Early 60s.
    Show your mannequins!

Mid 60s.
    Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Late 70s.
    Show your mannequins!

He's finally complete - my SA Mann! Early non-RZM marked shirt. Orange/black piping color scheme, 2nd Sturm/123rd Reserve Standarte of an NCO at Gruppe Südwest.

Early, non-RZM marked brown wool breeches, very typical of early SA men. Laced at the calves/ankles.

Typical shoulder cross-strap with early fittings, unmarked. Brass buckle with "sunwheel" swastika.

The boots are one of my favorite bits - original SA calf-length "Kampfzeit" lace-up boots. This is a matching pair that both bear the same serial number on the bottom! Incredible that they've been together for near a century.

Unmarked Kepi, faint initials on the underside. Orange wool band that's a little moth-nipped has been placed over a different color - hard to tell what it is. Could be faded darker brown, or maybe even a reddish color? This individual may have later switched gruppe to SW and added the band. 1927/1929 type NSDAP eagle and correct silver button.

Tie is a regular light brown, no labels, unmarked, could have been an early home-made item, but it came with the shirt. Ges gesch. marked NSDAP membership pin.

Thanks for having a look!

Show your mannequins!

Nice SA-mann

I belive R123 located at Ludwigsburg Gruppe Südwest
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Nice SA-mann

I belive R123 located at Ludwigsburg Gruppe Südwest
    Thanks, TJ! It was a long time waiting, but it finally paid off.

Luftwaffe Fliight Hauptmann wearing a leather greatcoat. (RK is a repliica).

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast