Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to share

Article about: Just wanted to share my newest addition and other IABs. The first one pictured I got at a small, online auction last week for a whopping \\$60.75 after buyer premium, tax and shipping. Left to

Default Some Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to share

Just wanted to share my newest addition and other IABs. The first one pictured I got at a small, online auction last week for a whopping $60.75 after buyer premium, tax and shipping.

Left to right is:

Steinhauer & Lück "Attributed" Solid Zinc with Small Sheet Metal Hinge and Flat Plate Catch

Steinhauer & Luck "Attributed" Solid Zinc with Crimped in Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch

E. Ferdinand Wiedmann Unmarked hollow back Nickel Silver

It's very interesting to compare the fine details between makers and types of materials used as well as how different types of lighting affects the appearance.

The watermark is my collection page on Instagram.

Some Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to shareSome Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to share
    P
    Many