Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Source for Display Stands-Insignia - Collar Tabs, Arm Eagles, Cuff Titles

Article about: Does anyone here have a source for display stands for collar tabs, cuff titles and visor insignia? I've been looking for visor cap insignia display stand where the SS Adler and Totenkopf can

Default Source for Display Stands-Insignia - Collar Tabs, Arm Eagles, Cuff Titles

Does anyone here have a source for display stands for collar tabs, cuff titles and visor insignia? I've been looking for visor cap insignia display stand where the SS Adler and Totenkopf can be stacked on atop of the other. Then the collar tabs to be properly displayed would need to have an angular shelf for both sides which would then make the tabs appear as they are displayed as they were worn.

Difficult to enjoy the collection when these items are laying flat.

Then the cuff title, I think the acrylic sandwich stand up display would work well.

I've looked on Amazon as well as an open web search but all I found were single shelf easel type for rocks/gem stones and other easel types. One has adjustable metal arms for holding wide to narrow type items but the idea of metal against fabric somehow does not seem right.

TIA for any advice!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Source for Display Stands-Insignia - Collar Tabs, Arm Eagles, Cuff Titles
    P
    Many

Hi Rich ....there is a guy at these militaria shows by the name of Skipper Greenwade who creates displays for varied items

Welcome To Skipper Greenwade Woodworking

A little pricey but his work is excellent.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Someone like Skipper could be your only option as, IMO, this would be something I have never seen before.
    Likely have to be custom designed.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hello!

You should give showmycollection.com a try, they have alot of varied items used for display. I buy my display stands and riker cases from them.

Best regards, Tobias