Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Article about: I recently started collecting Spanish civil war and WWII Blue Division items to supplement my TR collection. I picked up this great medal bar containing Spanish Order of Military Merit with

?

Yesterday I received a nice surprise from my friend Santi, our War Relics Forum colleague "TABSTABS1964" Santi sent me this nice assortment of paper currency and stamps representing both sides of the civil war conflict. This wonderful assortment fills a gap in my collection that I have neglected. Thank you Santi for your efforts.

Nationalists

Republicans

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Condor Legion pilot uniform

Named Condor legion pilot uniform described in detail in this thread

Spanish Civil War Condor Legion Pilot Grouping

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

?

Default Spanish Civil War Republican Field cap

My latest acquisiton...

Spanish Civil War Republican Field Cap

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

?

Default Spanish Condor Legion / Blue Squadron Pilot Wing

?

That is a great looking set of wing's.
    Awesome looking display Al!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I received a few more items from Spain today. A nicely detailed Spanish civil war cap badge. A crowned double headed eagle with the cross of Burgundy above the Santiago cross above the Falange yoke and arrow symbol. The badge is missing the pin but I was told that they were often period removed to sew onto the beret or cap. There is evidence of some red material on the tail feathers where it was supposedly removed from a red beret. Sounds good, not sure how to authenticate something like that. I also received a nice Blue Division ex-combatant lapel badge with serial number and makers mark. If any member knows of a reference for Spanish badge makers, I would appreciate it greatly.

Attachment 1099030 Attachment 1099031

Attachment 1099032 Attachment 1099033
    The number on the Division Azul membershsip pin is related to the soldier's affiliation to the association, not a maker's mark

Regards

Nacho

?

I picked up this odd Spanish cap which is extremely well made and in a perfect state of preservation. The cap badge CNR appears to be for the The Nationalist Republican Center a Catalan nationalist and liberal-republican political party in Catalonia, Spain. Apparently this was a short lived political organization that existed between 1906 and 1910 before it was dissolved and merged into the Republican Nationalist Federal Union. It's a hard to imagine this cap belongs to an obscure organization that was so short lived but I don't know what else it could be. I also assume it's period authentic as why would anyone fabricate a copy of an organization very few people recognize. Perhaps someone else has seen a similar cap or image. Thanks, Al

?

Default Miniature Insignia Sample board

I just received this sample board for insignia from the Spanish civil war and Early Franco era, circa 1940's. The insignia are not full sized but miniature replica samples complete on the original cardboard. You can compare it to a full sized sample board of an earlier era I had mounted for my collection room.

Regards, Al

Dos
    ?

I've seen some sample boards from different makers in the time i am collecting, but never ones that have the insignia in miniature form on them. Great find! Love the centerpiece on it

-Dos

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast