Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Article about: I recently started collecting Spanish civil war and WWII Blue Division items to supplement my TR collection. I picked up this great medal bar containing Spanish Order of Military Merit with

Hi! I myself have one little sample board from the very same maker than yours Aldo! different samples and one is missing, my guess is that the little ones are jacket collar insignias.

Regards

Nacho

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Falange Uniform

My partial Falange uniform arrived today consisting of cap, shirt, belt and buckle. The shirt is well worn and made of a fine cotton / linen material. The construction leads me to believe it's a civil war or immediate post war era uniform shirt. I embellished the display a bit by adding the armband and the cap badge. As usual my lack of space forced me to swap out another display I had set up but I'm happy with the results. Enjoy, Al

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

It would look nice with my Franco Youth shirt and other Spanish uniforms if I had space

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Really nice, Aldo.
    Congrats
    Santi

?

Thank you Santi, here is the best I could do with the limited space.

JMM
    ?

Beautiful piece, Aldo. So jealous...

Suggestion for your lack of space: stop buying for a year. With the money you save you can rent a small house and display your stuff all over the place! Just kidding. I know you could not stand a whole year without buying.. eh..eh..eh

Congrats on one more great item to your ever growing collection !

?

Default M26 Trubia con alla

My latest acquisition.... M26 Trubia Helmet - Spanish Civil War

MAP
    ?

Nice new pick up Al.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Wonderful Al!!
    It was your passion for the Spanish militaria that got me looking to finish my M26.
    And I thank you for the help in finding the correct eagle and achieving that goal!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 05-13-2021 at 05:46 AM. Reason: corrected comment

Nice
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Excelent!!

Santi

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast