MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Spanish / Falange items

Article about: A small collection of Spanish / Falange items

JMM
    ?

These Franco's era books were a gift from friend and member here, Santi (TABSTABS1964)
    He knows that I and Aldo (also member here) collect spanish militaria so he was so kind to offer each of us several period books (some very rare editions)
    I don't think there are much forums were a member has this generosity
    THANK YOU Santi for your kind offer and thank you WRF for creating such a friendly community

Here's a pic of the books:

Spanish / Falange items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish / Falange items
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

Small display of stamps including:

"Auxilio de Invierno / Winter Help" (a bit like the german Winterhilfstwerk);
    "Auxilio Social / Social Help"
    "Servicio Social / Social Service"

And also a card stating that Maria Isabel Pelegrin has accomplished the Social Service

Spanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange items

Hello JMM and other friends.
    A few weeks ago I found this little treasure in the drawer of an old desk, forgotten in the archives of the Town Hall where I work.

Spanish / Falange items

I hope you enjoy.

Santi

I also found a medal from our first Moroccan war in 1860, which has become my oldest medal. It is from the time of the Queen of Spain Isabel II. The oldest ones that I had (until now) were from the time of his son, King Alfonso XII and his grandson King Alfonso XIII (from the Philippine Campaign in the Spanish-American War) and from our wars in Morocco in 1893, 1909 that of the Lobo ravine, 1917 the Kert Campaign, the Annual Disaster 1921, and the pacification campaign after the landing of Al Hoceima in 1925.
    As this month of July marks the hundredth anniversary of the greatest catastrophe of our army (10,000 Spanish soldiers were massacred in a couple of weeks by the rebels of the northern Moroccan tribes) I hope to photograph them and upload them to the forum

Two more pics of the Falange Feminine Section pins

Spanish / Falange items

Spanish / Falange items

Regards
    Santi
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 06-19-2021 at 09:59 AM.

JMM
    ?

Love these findings. Too bad the blue one (without border) isn't white (still on the hunt for that one to complete the set... )
    Thanks for posting it Santi

JMM
    ?

And so, after a 3-year hunt (see posts 99 to 110 on pages 10 and 11), I found the "no border" white Social Service pin from Feminine Falange (patience you must have, as master Yoda would say...)
    it's a great feeling to find the last piece of a collection - that particular item you have been looking for so many years, searching daily, etc...) Thank you Santi (TABSTABS1964O) and Aldo for encouraging me not to give up.
    But, as no collection is ever complete (the fun is on the hunt) guess that now will be time to start searching for the ribbon ones (for the time being only have the green pin)
    Here are the pics:

Spanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange items

Great, great!
    Congratulations, JMM
    Regards
    Santi

?

It is amazing that you found it! The display looks fantastic. Congratulations.
    Regards, Al

Very nice Falange (Servicio social) badges!!! Like the ribbon con el Yugo y las Flechas a lot! not easy to find! Congrats

Nacho

JMM
    ?

One more item: OJE ID card

Spanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange items

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast