Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Summer buys.. odds...

Article about: I have bought a few items over the summer holidays and thought I would post them here, just so you can take a look. Nothing too amazing just things that I saw & thought sod it..lets have

Some cool pick ups Terry, love the cup, very good example and in good condition as well.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Summer buys.. odds...
    P
    Many

And the tank, very nice example again, especially if you were from Huddersfield
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Not from Hudderfield lol..... But I did pick the tank up in Ypres so that was nice...& the cup.. is on my Boer war shelf getting there slowly.. Cheers Terry.

?

Hi Terry, all very nice pieces,as before the porcelain Tank is very nice indeed, I would be very proud to see all the items on a daily basis,thanks for sharing mate

?

Thanks for the nice comment...Opex.. Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thanks for the nice comment...Opex.. Cheers Terry.
    Your welcome Tez

im glad i tuned in to see the updates to your war room terry ,you have picked up some very nice collectables and they display well ,the tank is very nice indeed
    Regards James

?

The Tank seems to be a hot item Terry I rather like it myself some nice bits and bobs you have managed to find this summer.

Regards Mark

?

Thanks guys for the nice comments I didn't think the tank would cause such a stir.. I only picked it up from a shop in Ypres as I couldn't find anything else that thought would display well.... & you can't leave a place like Ypres without buying a little something it would be rude not too lol.. So thanks again guys.. Cheers Terry

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thanks guys for the nice comments I didn't think the tank would cause such a stir.. I only picked it up from a shop in Ypres as I couldn't find anything else that thought would display well.... & you can't leave a place like Ypres without buying a little something it would be rude not too lol.. So thanks again guys.. Cheers Terry
    I know the feeling.
    I've visited twice, and always end up getting something.

I like the tank. Thought it was made out of soap, before I realised it was porcelain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2