Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Swiss Jacket M70

Article about: Here's an example with a grey brown dominant background colour '80 manufactured - see difference with the helmet cover background colour. Must say these are a real hard core jacket! more so

TWS
    ?

From what my Bundeswehr friends told me is that the trial run of an SS-derived camo scheme was deemed too "aggressive" and that was code for "too Third Reich looking".

The Austrians seemed to have no hangups. I brought this one back from Europe myself:Swiss Jacket M70Swiss Jacket M70Swiss Jacket M70
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swiss Jacket M70
    P
    Many

Whacked the pair on a half dummy '80 left, '71 right

Quote by Composite View Post
    I've seen these but assumed they were Art School-dyed or similar....'hadn't appreciated there were variants of the four fruit pyjamas! I've seen part "gloss" trousers too....very strange cloth combo
    Cheers, I did dye an Asian? woodland shirt back in the teen years purple - still have it somewhere!?!

Rene how about getting that half dummy out in the garden in the Autumn and lets see the camo against an Autumn background.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Rene how about getting that half dummy out in the garden in the Autumn and lets see the camo against an Autumn background.
    Ok will do but it's late winter, I was also thinking about whacking up my old Polish IR for a test but not sure on how to picture it!?

Temperate 1st day of spring!?! shots for ya. Most of my plants/trees are evergreen Attachment 1335630 UK DPM in similar conditions well... + a different camera (oh how I miss it)

Geeze lucky I got the M70 shots in, it just bucketed down with rain!!! would hate to wear one wet as they weigh 9kg dry!!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-01-2019 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added text

Had to grab the trousers & pack (this pack is a gap filler as it has straps no hooks!!!)
    The trousers are pretty hard core as well!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-21-2019 at 04:17 AM.

These things are very heavy.

These things are very heavy.
    Yep the jacket alone is 9kg!! and not the best to wear with my electric bike!! I'll stick to the UK DPM windproof.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-21-2019 at 02:22 AM. Reason: added text

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast