Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Ugly War Rooms?

Article about: Like many of you, I am literally out of space to display. To the point that every nook and cranny in my war room is filled. My collection has also spilled over to other rooms much to my wife

MAP
    ?

Default Ugly War Rooms?

Like many of you, I am literally out of space to display. To the point that every nook and cranny in my war room is filled. My collection has also spilled over to other rooms much to my wife's dismay. And now I'm using closets to store other items. The result is a cluttered mess and I'm always searching for new ways to add space.

So did some dumpster diving when my neighbor threw away this beat up IKEA case. Not pretty (actually UGLY) but it serves it's purpose as I've created space for at least 8 helmets!

In just a few more years we begin some home construction and I will design a proper (and much larger) War Room with quality climate control and custom built display shelving in my basement.

In the meantime.....I think I'm a candidate for the ugliest war room?

See here: My Collection - A portion

So.....What about your rooms????? Show them if they are ugly and messy like mine

Ugly War Rooms?

Ugly War Rooms?
    Last edited by MAP; 05-20-2018 at 02:48 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ugly War Rooms?
    P
    Many

Hey....made-for-Helmets or what?!.........

MAP
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    Hey....made-for-Helmets or what?!.........
    LoL...yes. I passed by it 5 or 6 times walking my dog. So last night I finally dragged it home. Instant shelf space for 8 helmets? How could I not

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

This is perfect, and I might add great recycling. It looks like it was made for Helmets MAP.
    Wilko

..trouble is, what LOOKS good for Helmets, usually takes up the space of three or even four times the Helmets......aesthetics v volume??? Art v practicality?........

MAP
    ?

Thanks Gentlemen. It is perfect for helmets (but still ugly). I'm sure it held Barbie dolls in it's former life.

But beside this.....anyone else have a cluttered and ugly War Room? (Rossi - you don't count - yours is immaculate and perfectly set up )

You call this messy?

I have a "War Shelf" and I'm not allowed to let it get messy
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

They work. Maybe a coat of paint that would accent the blue walls a bit nicer than white ?

You think you have a problem! I struggle to enter mine!!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 05-23-2018 at 01:27 AM. Reason: added pics

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast