Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Ugly War Rooms?

Article about: Like many of you, I am literally out of space to display. To the point that every nook and cranny in my war room is filled. My collection has also spilled over to other rooms much to my wife

I hope JamesC chimes in, his war room is a well worthy contender!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ugly War Rooms?
    P
    Many

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Thanks Rene! I am unbanned
    From the Wifey and I yes. Plus your collection there is junk

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    I hope JamesC chimes in, his war room is a well worthy contender!
    I was thinking the same. That crowded space with his helmet has zero room left
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I was thinking the same. That crowded space with his helmet has zero room left
    Must add that his scary fantastic home made mannequin plus the Wifey forced collection area containment! will have to add additional credit.

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Must add that his scary fantastic home made mannequin plus the Wifey forced collection area containment! will have to add additional credits.
    Don't forget Danmarks shed of Jerry cans!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Don't forget Danmarks shed of Jerry cans!
    Now how could I forget his junk pile!! a very worthy contender that's for sure!!

Collections always look great at the start...5,6 pieces, glass shelving, subtle and clever lights, perhaps a flag or a poster next to it..we see them every week here as Newbies share shots of "my collection"....but they grow....hideously....mutating...letting bizarre bits in...BIG bits.....bits you cant refuse...and then the shacking starts....piled-high....balancing precariously on each other...a once simple, sterile beautiful presentation morphs into a frighteningly unbalanced avalanche risk where nothing is totally/singularly visible....a I-know-it's-in-there-somewhere pile...and perhaps even a I-THOUGHT-it was-in-there-somewhere pile.....a mass which angers partners...a mass which fails to present your pieces as well as they used to be shown....a mass, a hungry demanding mass which MUST be added to.........

...great isn't it?! :-)

Quote by composite View Post
    collections always look great at the start...5,6 pieces, glass shelving, subtle and clever lights, perhaps a flag or a poster next to it..we see them every week here as newbies share shots of "my collection"....but they grow....hideously....mutating...letting bizarre bits in...big bits.....bits you cant refuse...and then the shacking starts....piled-high....balancing precariously on each other...a once simple, sterile beautiful presentation morphs into a frighteningly unbalanced avalanche risk where nothing is totally/singularly visible....a i-know-it's-in-there-somewhere pile...and perhaps even a i-thought-it was-in-there-somewhere pile.....a mass which angers partners...a mass which fails to present your pieces as well as they used to be shown....a mass, a hungry demanding mass which must be added to.........

...great isn't it?! :-)
    yep! Smells great and it's like being on a hunt for new stuff trying to find missing bits

ThaNK YoU

Quote by Composite View Post
    ThaNK YoU
    Got pRiCks of youR RooM SORRY

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast