Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

Cheers James, I have a pair of True Spec (military maker too) camo trousers made in the Honduras! They are for the civilian market but no doubt some would have trickled into the services. Note there's no contract number.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the reply,here's a relevant YouTube clip Czech 50s Cold War Webbing Set PT2 - YouTube
    from the channel in question.

Been a slow start to the year but have now moved forward from my previous displays and made an attempt at an Iraqi army soldier representation seeing as it is the 30th anniversary of the 1991 Persian Gulf War ,the helmet shown is the first version of the M90 ,It came in a base green with no rubber edge trim as found on the more commonly found tan M90 and was prone to delamination uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 02-19-2021 at 11:42 AM.
    Regards James

Another Iraqi army soldier display representation uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Regards James

2003 Invasion of Iraq ,my attempt at a Fedayeen Saddam paramilitary organization fighter who were loyal to the Ba'athist Iraqi government of Saddam Hussein uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 02-20-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    Regards James

?

Well Done Jame's . Looking Good.

Cheers
    Greg

Cheers for setting these up James Mate! Looks Great!

Thanks for the positive feedback Gents and the continued support is appreciated
    Last edited by James C; 02-20-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    Regards James

Greg a couple of weeks back i managed to set up my Soviet Union Flight helmet for display and used a Bundeswehr combination suit as a makeshift flight suit for display purposes ,i still need to add that Occipital Bladder to this 1972 dated example uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Regards James

1980's Soviet Union soldier display, the model 40 helmet judging by the grid square camo scheme looks to be the KLMK solnechnye zaychiki pattern and also here you see the lightweight hessian type fabric Kostium zashchitnoi seti or KZS over suit with the trousers showing a manufacture date of 1984, the smock is dated 1981 and i believe manufactured in a wide variety of shades hence the difference in colouration on this setuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Regards James

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast