Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Updated 20mm round collection

Article about: Feeling like there ain’t enough 20mms being posted nowadays. In the future I plan to make a stonemint style catalogue of all the 20mms in a useful reference thread. Will do that on a rainy

?

Default Updated 20mm round collection

Feeling like there ain’t enough 20mms being posted nowadays. In the future I plan to make a stonemint style catalogue of all the 20mms in a useful reference thread. Will do that on a rainy day I reckon.

Meanwhile there have been a few more added since last time. If you want to ask about a specific round in these photos then ask! Enjoy! One thing I really love is the couple variations of the lacquered steel casings!

(Everything here is dated between 1936-1945, while the majority is still German 20x138B and related pieces , two German MG151/20 shells and 2 spare projectiles have been chucked in plus a few American/British Hispano/oerlikon rounds and a Russian SchVAK round)

Cheers
    John

Updated 20mm round  collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Updated 20mm round  collection
    P
    Many

?

Oh and a cut out part of a 20mm Hispano barrel!

Great collection do you only collect 20mm cannon shells.certainly impressive.....

A collection to be proud of! A real comprehensive selection, and they look fantastic arrayed the way they are. You just need that elusive tungsten round to complete the set now!

B.B.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Great collection do you only collect 20mm cannon shells.certainly impressive.....
    I collect all kinds of ordnance! Might actually make a collective ordnance collection post...

Also yeah Brodie one day I will get that tungsten round!

Very nice! Certainly a collection to be proud of.

Just for comparison can anyone put a 3.7cm flak against a 20mm cannon just so i can see the differance please it's for my display but don't want to purchase one only to find it won't fit,Regards and thank you Jake.

?

Here is a 20x138B round against a 37mm PAK (not flak). FLAK and PAK rounds are different overall but roughly the same height off my head

That's great thanks for showing the difference and yes there certainly is.so what would the main difference be between FLAK and PAK rounds//shells.just a novice it's all new to me so always wanting to learn,regards Jake.