MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Zeppelin Collectibles of Mine

Article about: New members and die-hard zeppelin collector - I'll be posting items in my collection, genuine, repros and fantasy for your viewing enjoyment. ZEPPELIN COMMEMORATIVE BADGE LUFTFAHRT FRIEDRICH

I agree, the collapsible cup is my favorite so far. The embossed metal postcard is awesome too. It's neat that they made it to where you could pop out a stand on it from the cardboard on the back.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zeppelin Collectibles of Mine
    P
    Many

Exclamation A Word Of Warning

This badge is currently on eBay for $740.
    The seller indicates that it's both "new" and "authentic" at the same time.
    It appears identical to the reproduction I bought from Europe for about $25 that was clearly stated to be a reproduction.
    Caveat emptor.
    This is the one now on eBay.
    This the repro I purchased.

MAP
    ?

The top example appears a bit more sharp. And the bottom one seems to have more imperfections on the flat areas but otherwise I can't see any differences
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lightbulb Zeppelin Notgeld

Zeppelin Collectibles of MineZeppelin Collectibles of Mine
    A 50 pf notgeld note issued by the town of Bitterfeld during the hyperinflation period of post WWI Germany.

fwdixon,

I love your collection! I'm in awe with how many miles were flown on the Graf Zeppelin. I do own this piece and I thank you once again for opening our eyes to these collectibles and what to look for as to spotting the fakes. (Hopefully my piece isn't one.)

Regards,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zeppelin Collectibles of Mine   Zeppelin Collectibles of Mine  

Last edited by buellmeister; 04-13-2021 at 11:45 AM.

MAP
    ?

Emedals is auctioning off a nice lot of Zeppelin Collectibles badges, pins, awards

A Collection of Medals & Tokens from the Golden Age of Zeppelins - Special Collections
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3